Seasons Greetings

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Seasons Greetings

Post by ray the beancounter on Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:50 pm

Merry Christmas everyone...I hope that everyone has had a nice day and that you were all on Santa's "nice" list.
We have just come to the end of a very busy day feeding and watering eight family members at our place today. I'm exhausted and have just sat down for the first time today, in fact I'm too tired to even open my Christmas gifts so will leave until tomorrow when I can enjoy the experience more - I get to spread Christmas over two days.
Barry, I am currently hoping to catch up with you on the 31st at Alex Park if all plans go to schedule.
ray the beancounter

Back to top Go down

Post by barryf on Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:33 pm

And my best wishes to all members too. Three family functions to attend today ( one at home) so looks like a day in front of the TV tomorrow, watching racing, cricket and whatever other sport takes my fancy.

New Year's Eve at Epsom is on the agenda so hope to catch some of the team that day. M- a- y even walk to the event if weather is fine... pig flying

barryf

Back to top Go down

Post by Des Carruthers on Sun Dec 25, 2016 11:29 am

I would like to wish all the ATC Syndicate members a Merry Christmas, particularly all those who have contributed to this blog. The information, opinions and occasional rant have greatly enriched the ATC Syndicate experience for me and I look forward to an exciting 2017. Harness Wave Yahoo Cheers

Des Carruthers

Back to top Go down

Post by barryf on Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:13 pm

Belated compliments of the season Des, and all members.

Have demolished the usual supply of Favourites (the chocolates, not the horses) and various nut offerings.  Will need some extra workouts to  get back into racing trim.

Hopefully The Faithful will accept on New Year's Eve which should get me along to the Park party.

barryf

Back to top Go down

Seasons Greetings

Post by Des Carruthers on Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:15 pm

I would like to wish all the ATC Syndicate members a Merry Christmas, particularly all those who have contributed to this blog. The information, opinions and occasional rant have greatly enriched the ATC Syndicate experience for me and I look forward to an exciting 2016. Harness

Des Carruthers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top